Monday, September 26, 2011

Quote Book

At the request of a friend {kels} I am posting some of my favorite quotes from my quote book.  I love quotes, so I have a quote journal that I write them into.  I will bold the ones that are my favorite, in case you don't want to read them all.  But they are all SOOOO good!

"Personal challenge is not to wail successfully but to live richly, fully, and joyfully.  The good is not to wait for the right person but to be the right person."
-Elder Marvin J. Ashton {April Engisn. 2010}

"Perseverance is positive, active characteristic.  It is not idly, passively waiting and hoping for some good thing to happen.  It gives us hope by helping us realize that they righteous suffer no failure except in giving up and no longer trying."
-Elder Wirthlin { Nov. Ensign 1987}

"No wicked man could write such a book as this; and no good man would write it, unless it were true and he were commanded of God to do so."
-Safety for the Soul, Elder Holland {Conference 2009}

"A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing."
-Unknown

"History teaches u what to follow and helps us know where to go."
-Unknown

{"In Gods garden how tall does our soul stand?"

"If attitudes, deeds, and attributes were express in physical features what would I look like?"}

-President Monson

"If you judge people  you have no time to love them."
-Mother Teresa

"A woman's heart must be so lost in God that a man but first seek him to find her."
-Unknown

"Sometimes you know things with your heart that you don't know with your head."
-Emma Smith

"God doesn't call the qualified he qualifies the called."
-Unknown

"We become more substantive as we serve others, indeed it is easier to 'find' ourselves because there is much more of us to find!"
-Pres. Kimball

"I complained that I had no shoes until I met a man that had no feet."
-Unknown

"To me it's never been quite clear to who the joy belongs to, those who write, those who hear, or to those who sing the song."
-Unknown

"Dear lord, I don't ask to have faith to move a mountain but faith to have a mountain move me."
-Unknown

"I know God is always here but sometimes I need a touch with some skin on it."
-Unknown

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
-Albert Einstein

I hope those touch you like they have touched me.

-Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment