Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Labor Day Weekend!

Why I can't write inspiring things on my blog?  I read all these blogs and it just makes me wonder why can't I write like that?  If you are reading this then i'm sorry my blog is boring.  I really do try to live it up....

Labor Day Weekend

Our Labor Day weekend was spent @

Knotts Berry Farm

Doing:

Silly Poses 

Traditional photos with the old men :)  (Both grandparents, parents and us have pictures with these guys!)


Of course we made the guys pose with them too!


Philipes
(eating)
Yes, it is ALWAYS this busy!

Alvarez Street
Doing:

Funny poses with random hats that have probably been worn by thousands of other sweaty people!

Union Station!

Relaxin'

We had a great trip!  Some other places we went to that I didn't get pictures of was the beach and we stayed with my grandparents!  On our way home Chris and I stopped at Bob's and got a Bob's Big Boy Burger! It's always a must!

Some other photos from the weekend!
 

 

 

How was your Labor Day weekend?  Mine was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment