Monday, September 5, 2011

Bowling Night!

Welll here I am almost a month later!  A lot has happened since my past post.  We have been on dates, to a funeral, the temple (twice!), cleaned out our whole apartment (we move on Thursday), and have enjoyed eachother!  We love to go on dates with Jordan and Heidi!  They just got married in May so we are both newly married :]  We went bowling one night!

Photobucket
Chris was pretty excited to go bowling!  He won all the rounds!  That little cheater!  He is so good at bowling.


Photobucket
Lets just say that my form and my bowling skills are not up there!  I was the loser everytime.

Photobucket
We are always excited for a date night!!

Photobucket
Our cute friends Heidi and Jordan!

Photobucket
Chris and I.  Don't worry I don't always feel the need to squish my head into his haha.


Photobucket
Heidi and I.


Photobucket

We had such a fun night bowling with them! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment