Thursday, September 22, 2011

Life!

We and I mean, Chris and I have offically moved.  We have moved into a huge wonderful house and we are very blessed.  Life is crazy busy.  School has stolen my husband, and I am being buried alive by lesson plans for October.    We have aquired a cute new pup by the name of Scottie!  Yes, he is a scottish terrior and yes he was Chris' parents but they have decided to leave us a warm bodie to fill the big house. 

I was sick on Tuesday, missed work. 

October is coming!  Do you know what that means?!  Candy Corn Pumpkins.  I live for this month and for those candies.  Kelsie says I will get sick of them.  I say, "No."

I have officially become a Lost junkie.  I know what you're thinking.  It's taken you this long to watch it?!  Well yes.  Thank you husband for getting me addicted.  It's just so good!

Justin leaves for his mission on Wednesday.  Chris' parents move on Wednesday to Virginia.  Change is coming....It's not welcomed.

We are so happy just to be together and not six hours apart.  I am blessed to have a wonderful sweet husband who sticks with me even when I get upset with him for making the bed (yes i'm phsyco, and I told him sorry...).  We have officially been married for six months and have known eachother for a year!  If you would have told me a year ago that I would be living in Arizona I probably would not have believed you but I could not be happier! 

I made Zuchinni bread it tasted yummy!  Go me!

I have no pictures...I suck!

Went to the ASU football game!  They won in overtime.  Totally worth the backache!





Our date last week consisted of us getting dinner at Thai House.  If you have not tried Thai food you must!  After we ate dinner we decided to take a peak at Toys R' Us!  I now remember why I loved that place so much. 




Relax!  Max does :]

No comments:

Post a Comment