Monday, September 5, 2011

Funeral

On August 11. 2011 my Grandma Lulu passed away.
We went to her funeral on Monday the fifteenth.  It was nice to see all my family that were able to come down.  I'm going to miss her so much.  I don't think it has even really hit me yet...  She is so much happier now that she is with my Grandpa and not in so much pain anymore. 
Some things I remember about her are:
  • She always had Oreos at her house
  • She LOVED to laugh
  • Her love of books
  • Beautiful silver hair
  • Her belief in the church
  • She would tell me Bear stories when I was little
  • Her love for cheese
  • Her cute wobble when she walked
  • and many many more!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a really nice funeral.  Miss you grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment