Thursday, January 19, 2012

Week 2 & 3!

Well, yesterday I was informed by a certain person (Kelsie) that I quote, "I think you're behind on your blog haha so when you say let's hope you keep up, you failed..."  So I got on it!  Here is Week 2 and Week 3!

Well life is back in fulll swing Chris started back at ASU.  I'm back working at Carebear.
1. On Friday we headed back up to Utah to pick up Moegly bear!
2. I ended up getting really sick and was forced to go to the emergency room for an asthma attack.
3. Chris and moegs playing tug of war.


Week 3
What a filled week we had!
1&2. Thursday we went to the temple and did sealings, we had a gift card to Olive Garden so we got dinner! Yum!
3. On Friday we went up to Pinetop and stayed at Logans cabin.  There were a bunch of us.
4&5. Chris drove us up.
6. Heidi and Jordan drove up with us!
7. On Saturday we all went snowboarding.
8.  I look happy but I was terrible!!
9.  Chris was really good as usual haha!


There ya go :]  Is that good kels? haha

Kaylie and Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment