Monday, December 26, 2011

Gobble Gobble

Happy Gobble Gobble Day!
We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving this year.  We drove up and were able to spend about four days in Kanab.  My grandparents were able to come up for it too so it was just splendid.  We did miss Josh though.  He was with his girlfriend for Thanksgiving in Pine Valley.


All the guests!

 
This year I made the rolls.  They actually turned out really good!  I also made the apple pie.


Our new family for Thanksgiving!

My dad looked like he was ready to go sledding! 


 We also Decorated the Christmas tree while we were there.
Moegly had so much that he passed out cold!


We celebrated my birthday with my grandparents while we were there.  We had yummy pound cake and strawberries.  It was such a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We are so grateful for the wonderful friends and family that are in our lives.  We hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment