Sunday, June 19, 2011

I graduated!

News Update!

I Finally Graduated!!
It was over a month ago, but at least I'm blogging right?
I really need to learn how to rotate them...

My grandparents were able to come up for both days!!  I was so glad that they came up because I would not have been able to do it without them.


 Chris came up for the second day!  I was so glad I was able to celebrate it with my wonderful husband! 

Afterward we went to Applebees and I had the BEST burger I have had in a really really long time :]

Some other news in the Gardner life:
I got a REAL teaching job at a Preschool named Carebear Preschool.  I LOVE IT! 
Chris got a job at On Semi Conductor as an summer intern, I am so proud of him!
We have been up to Kanab a couple of times since but blame me for no pictures....
We are still happy and loving life!

LOVE,
CHRIS AND KAYLIE

No comments:

Post a Comment