Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Wedding Day

On March 12, 2011I married my best friend for all eternity in the
St. George,Utah temple.


My prince charming goes by the name Christopher Allan Gardner, Chris, babe, goof, and many others.
It was the happiest day of our lives!

 We came out of the temple like everyone does! (We came out a little too fast)

Everyone was happy for us!


 Chris became a new member of the "Clan"

 I got to have my hair done! 
 My dress was fitted and sized to fit me :]



 I couldn't have been happier!
 Can you tell?

 Of course I had my best friends as my bridesmaids!

 My Grandparents came!!!

 Did I mention how handsome my prince is?!

 This was the "Oh Crap" part haha
 My cake was BEAUTIFUL!!!
 So were the oreo truffles that Kim, Kelsie, and Delaney made!



Some of the Bridals!





Our wedding was the best day of our lives!  We loved the reception and all the help that everyone did!  If you have not recieved a thank you we are so sorry!  Thank you for blessing us! 

-The Gardners

No comments:

Post a Comment